Benefits of Chair Massage
· Reduces muscle tension, a major contributor to chronic pain, repetitive strain injuries and low back pain
· Helps reduce repetitive use injuries
· Increase range of motion and flexibility
· Provides a complete change of pace so the body and mind can relax and rejuvenate
· Studies by the Touch Research Institute in Miami, Florida show the benefits of chair massage have quick results. Immediately after massage sessions, the subjects experienced a change in brain waves in the direction of heightened alertness and
better performance on math problems which were completely in less time with fewer mistakes.
Option 1: the employer or host of the event can pay up front
Option 2: Individuals can pay for their own massage sessions
Option 3: Individuals and the employer/host split the cost of the sessions
*regardless of payment option, a minimum of 2 hours of massage must be booked
Negotiations may be made for fundraising events or business promotions
Markets & Expos
Chair massage can be performed at any event location as the chair is lightweight and portable.
Participants will be seated upright on an ergonomically designed massage chair and will remain fully clothed.
Parties & Special Events
Short massage routine performed by a licensed massage therapist, focusing on the upper body areas that often cause problems
No oils are used, so there is no need for concerns about stains on clothing
The session generally lasts about ten to twenty minutes.
Corporate Wellness Programs
Benefits to the Company
· Reduced Absenteeism
· Improved employee morale
· Improves productivity
· Enriches corporate culture, creates a healthier and more energized workplace
· Effectively manages stress in the office
· Enhanced company appreciation
· Increased employee retention, helps recruit top talent
According to Fortune Magazine, the American Institute of Stress estimates that stress and its consequences, such as absenteeism, burnout and mental health conditions, cost American businesses more than $300 billion a year.